Thursday, August 21, 2008

Last Week......

Yes I know that I am alittle bit behind... There just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day. Last Monday I had a senior photo shoot, Tuesday Cade had flag football practice, Wednesday I had to work, Thursday I had another senior photo shoot and Cade had practice again, Friday work again. Where did the week go........ Saturday Robby had a golf outing and Derick, Kayreen, and Kaylin came down for that. The boys went golfing and the Girls went shopping. Kayreen and I took Cade to Tim's house, and then went to Tuttle Mall. Cade went with his baseball coach and the team to a Columbus Clippers baseball game. He didn't get home until midnight, but had a good time.

Kaylin has grown so much... She is going to be 2 in September. It is hard to believe. She took alittle bit to warm up to us and Ace scared her with is big cone on his head. The boys did great with her... she says the cutiest things. She tells Kayreen and Derick "hold you" when she wants to be picked up. She doesn't go very far some Mom's side.

Sunday was a day of relaxing for the boys... Cade and I went school shopping. We had a Cade and Mommy Day. He has his own taste in everything. I took pictures but I want him to have his own entry, so it will be next.

This week has been alittle less crazy... Tuesday Cade had practice and we went bowling. Wednesday was practice and Mom came and took the boys home with her. They where going to Aunt Heidi's to get hair cuts and spent the day with Bo...

No comments: