Thursday, August 28, 2008

and So it Goes...

This week has gone by so fast. Where does the time go. I had a photography meeting in the morning and before I new it I had to pick Cade up at school. I got a whole lot of nothing done today. Went to practice or should I say the kick, punt, and pass contest for Cade's football team. There went my evening. Robby went bowling. I am hoping to get somethings done this weekend. My house needs alittle TLC.... but when doesn't it lately. I get tired of cleaning all day and then the boys are home for an hour and it is a mess all over again. I get tired of yelling at the boys all day to pick up their toys. When does it ever end.... I guess that is the life of a "Mom."
I don't watch much TV lately, but I caught a preview of a good movie that I want to see that is coming out. "The Women".. it looks good. My kind of movie not Robby's. So I will sent Robby with the boys to see something and I will go see this movie.

Another movie that I would like to see is Night in Rodanth. It has Diane Lane and Richard Gere. I saw previews for it when I went and saw Sex in the City. It comes out October 3.

No comments: