Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Baby

I went to the doctor on Friday. The day couldn't come fast enough or be over soon enough. We waited forever in the waiting room and then in the exam room. My doctor, Dr. Melillo just came in and started the exam. I always have an ultrasound my first exam. It went really well. The baby moved its head up and down and we heard the heartbeat. It relaxed me alittle hearing and seeing that the baby is alright. I will definitely feel better after my next visit. I will have another ultrasound then. My doctor is the best, he actually cares about his patience's. He makes all my visits go some much easier.


The baby is due October 6th. I will have a planned c-section. We haven't set a date for that yet, when it gets closer. We are not finding out what the baby is. I want to be surprised this time. Just for you Aunt Marilyn I am going to take an envelope with me for him to write the sex of the baby. I am going to mail it directly to you. You can't tell.... for your eyes only!

This weekend was Bo's birthday. He turned 4 on February 25th. We stayed at a hotel in Mansfield. He wanted to swim! It was just us and Bobby's brother and his family. We all had a good time. Robby had to stay home. He is vice president of the baseball league this year and there was baseball sign ups.


The boys and I also stopped in to see Mamaw. She is always happy to see Cade. He loves his Mamaw. She wasn't feeling very good. I think to much was going on, and alot of visitors. It is always good to see her. We don't make it into town very often. I hope this summer we find more time to get into town. Daddypa is doing well... he is really happy now. Dad bought an old Ford truck for them to fix up. I have lost count of how many old cars my Dad has now. Needless to say my Mom has said NO MORE.... she is about to come unglued. I think he was calm it down after this. The truck will take him some time to fix up. When I get a chance I will post some pictures. I want to take the boys to the park and get some pictures this summer.

This week I need to get myself motivated, which is hard to do lately! I need to just clean.. my house never seems to stay that way. The boys and I mean all the boys seem to mess as I pick up. My kitchen is like the dumping ground for everything. It is a rare occasion that I can even see my kitchen table!

Just GET MOTIVATED!!!!!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

I will be looking so forward to getting that envelope in the mail...and I won't tell a soul..not even Steve! I want to get a couple of things ready, so that will be great! I am so glad your appointment went well.

sara said...

Carey!!! Congratulations! I am so glad you have such an amazing doctor! That makes such a difference!

Yes, I came back to a huge mess of a house- time for me to clean -but it always is with so many little bodies! :)