Thursday, March 26, 2009

11 weeks

Well I made it. This has been the most 11 nerve raking weeks I can remember. I have been just so nervous about this pregnancy. I finally feel better, but there are some thoughts sometimes. I think that every Mom wonders about the well being of their baby. My appointment was March 20th. My Mom went with me, because she didn't want me to go by myself. I love my Mom she is always there when I need her. This baby boy or girl looks perfect. The arms and legs were endless on the ultrasound. The baby was moving the whole time. The heartbeat was 158 bpm. I looked to see if I had an ultrasound of the heartbeat of Cade and Carson but I didn't, but I don't remember their heartbeats being so high.

Life has been busy... My studio for the most part is finished. There are a few details that need to be finished... trim needs painted and put up, a few sections of carpet need put down, and my curtains need hung. Robby finally has all his coaches lined up for baseball. He has been working on that almost every night for two weeks. It is alot of work being the VP of the Baseball Assocation. Opening day is May 16th... and picture day. I am taking the pictures for the boys side of the baseball league. Life is going to be Baseball.. baseball... baseball until the first week in July. The boys are looking forward to it. They have been practicing every nice day we have had.

Heidi was at the doctor this week. Everything was okay. She had another sugar test. So far there has been no sign of the diabetes. She has been controling her diet really well. She has to pick a due date. She will have another c-section. She is think June 5th, which is our Grandma Mahon's (Mamaw) birthday. She hasn't picked a name. Not that if she did I would count on that being the baby's name. Bo was suppose to be Wyatt. So we will know a name when we go and see him at the hospital!

Wes and Amanda are having a girl... They haven't picked a name according to Derick they can't agree on one. Derick and Kayreen's baby is due at the end of August. She will have a scheduled c-section too. They are going to find out if the baby is a boy or girl so when I know you will know.

Looking forward to this weekend. Robby bought me tickets to the Mavricks Vs. Cavs in Cleveland on Sunday. I can not wait. I am a huge fan of Dirk Nowitzki and we are right behind his bench. I am going to relax and enjoy the view! The boys will be with my Mom and Dad so no worries...

1 comment:

sara said...

Yay!!!!! :) So glad!

And so exciting about your studio!

Good for Heidi - I'm glad she doesn't have to deal w/ the diabetes this go around! What a fun 'baby' year for ya'll!

Hope you keep feeling good and your energy stays up!

How was the game!? :)