Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Work Week

The week before shutdown my teamleader asked if I wanted to work the week after shutdown, of course I said yes. Boy does it wear me out working everyday. Plus trying to keep up with my house. I will be glad when this week is over, but if they asked me to work another week of course I would. It grows on you after awhile. I thought it would be a good idea to work it will pay for our vacation/ Cade's birthday to Kings Island. We are taking the boys and two of their friends to Kings Island for the weekend. I think that it will be alot of fun. The boys haven't stopped talking about it. Plus they are excited that Drew and Tate get to go with them. They played on our T-ball team and the boys hit it off right away with them. They were excited to play ball just so they could go see Drew and Tate.

Well I am off to my Mom's for the night. She is going to watch the boys for me while I work tomorrow. It is alot easier just to go stay with her. It helps with all the driving for her.

I wanted to include this picture. Cade took this with Mom's camera. It not really in focus but it is a cute picture.


No comments: