Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Week of Work

My week of working all week is over. I was exhausted on Friday. I didn't think I was going to make it. Actually Thursday was worse than Friday. It is the getting up in the morning when you don't go to bed until 11 or 12 o'clock at night. Not good .... but it is life at the Manley's.

Cade's team had its 1st two tournament games today. They won both of them. I thought we were going to get rained out, but the 2nd game was all sun shine. Mike and Grandma Willy came down for the games. They are staying tommrow too. The boys both love it when they come down. Grandma Willy seems to always keep Carson entertained. He loves his Grandma Willy. Cade likes to have someone to sleep with. He is always trying to sleep with me and Robby. We call is musical beds at our house!!! Well I am off to bed. I worked my weddings for my photography business... good girl. They are turning out really well.

Grandma Willy came down for Memorial Day and I took this picture.

No comments: