Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Update May- June

Life as been one whirl wind after another. The Manley's have been all about baseball for the last month. I think we should just spend the night at the ball field! Just another week or so of it and we will be done with baseball. Just to move onto Football and Soccer! Well onto the updates


May 2009

May 26th I had my last ultrasound. " Only Aunt Marilyn knows what the sex of the baby is!" I don't know how many people have asked for her number. They were just kidding, because they want to know what the baby is. Everyone is surprised when we tell them we didn't find out the sex of the baby. We still don't have names picked, Robby and I can't agree on a name. He thinks it needs to be a C name and I just want a name that I like. The boys went with Robby and I to the ultrasound. Cade was glued to the monitor the whole time, and asked lots of questions poor techician lady. They each got an ultrasound picture when we were done. The baby is really low. I was sore after the ultrasound because she had to push so hard. This baby did not make it easy for her. Everything looked fine. Happy, Healthy Baby Manley


June 2009



June 5, 2009,
Silas Logan Arms was born
9 lb
21 inches long


It seemed like forever before he got here. Mom, Dad, Cade, Carson, Bo, and Me waited in the waiting room. I believe he was born at 8:46 a.m. or pretty close to that. We all watched as the nurse checked him out. They were almost finished with Silas when Heidi finally came up. We all got comfortable in the room holding Silas. All the boys had to hold him. Carson wasn't so sure, but Cade didn't want to share. It was a moment seeing them all together. Bo wanted to know why he couldn't talk to him! " Mom he not answer me!" He has finally come to the conclusion he can't talk because he has no teeth! You like that one. Gotta love it.






Wes and Amanda also had there baby in June

June 21, 2009
Audrey Marie Mahon
7lbs. 12oz
21.5 inches long




I also went on an Emmaus Walk. I left on Thursday at 6:00pm and came back home Sunday around 8:00pm. It was a life changing experience for me. I realized I new God, but I didn't have a relationship with him. I am looking forward to working on that in my 4th days. I can't give to much away, because Robby will be going on an Emmaus Walk in August. I am so excited for him. I came back floating like a butterfly. I wish the same experience for him. It helped me realize alot of things in my life. I gained a lot from it, but it also let me let go of some things in my past that have been haunting me for a long time. I am a better person for it.

Wes and I are talking again. Thank YOU.... He came down this weekend. Just for a little while. We went to a car show my Dad was at in Urbana. He brought the two boys with him, James and Jonathan. I think Amanda needed the break, she stayed home with Audrey. Baby steps with our relationship!
Life is good!

1 comment:

sara said...

Carey! I

l
o
v
e
d

this post. So exciting, so exciting -all of it! I love that you are keeping the sex of the baby a surprise!! That will be a special moment.
Wow - I didn't realize Wes has THREE now. That is wonderful you guys are talking again. And your Emmaus walk...it sounds like a beautiful experience... a special one. That's neat Robbie gets to go on one too.

Take care.