Thursday, June 26, 2008

Almost July


Boy has this month been busy... I barely have time to stop and think. We are done with T-ball. Our last game was suppose to be yesterday (Wednesday) but it got rained out. We got some pretty good storms yesterday.. thunder and lightning. We deceided to have a party for our

T-ball kids, pizza and water balloons at our house. I am excited.. the benefits of being a photographer... I ordered the kids magazine covers with their picture on the cover and I am in the process of making certificates for each of them too. I am so proud of all of them for the improvement and hard work they have showed. We had a great group of kids. I have learned that I get to keep the ones that are not moving up. GOOD!!!


Tommrow is my last day of work, and then we start July shutdown. I need to make myself a list of things I need (NOT WANT) to get done... My house needs some major TLC. Plus I have two weddings to edit and get on the webpage. Can I get it all done?? I will if I get off my lazy butt. I think alot about getting fit and eating right.. it seems like the more I think about it the worse I get. I tell myself Carey don't eat that brownie or don't drink that Pepsi and some how I justify eating it or drinking it and feel guilty later. I have been walking on the treadmill. I enjoy doing it and feel great afterwards, but alot of time I find that I am talking myself out of doing it. I have bought a couple of fitness magazines hoping that they will get me in the mood. I don't like how I look and alot of my pants don't fit like I want them too. I wonder what it is going to take to get me there. I tell myself keep at it and work on it something will click... Well I am off to get some stuff done. Robby is golfing so I have alittle bit before he comes home.

No comments: